96. Z. Wang, T. Wu, Z. Wang, T. Zhang, M. Chen, J. Zhang, L. Liu, M. Qi, Q. Zhang, J. Yang, W. Liu, H. Chen, Y. Luo, and L. Wei, Designer patterned functional fibers via direct imprinting in thermal drawing, Nature Communications, in press, (2020).
95. J. Zhang, T. Zhang, H. Zhang, Z. Wang, C. Li, Z. Wang, K. Li, X. Huang, M. Chen, Z. Chen, Z. Tian, H. Chen, L. Zhao, and L. Wei, Single-crystal SnSe thermoelectric fibers via laser-induced directional crystallization: from one-dimensional fibers to multi-dimensional fabrics, Advanced Materials, in press, (2020).
94. J. Yang, Q. Zhang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, L. Kang, M. Qi, M. Chen, W. Liu, W. Gong, W. Lu, P. Shum, and L. Wei, Rational construction of self-standing sulphur-doped Fe2O3 anodes with promoted energy storage capability for wearable aqueous rechargeable NiCo-Fe batteries, Advanced Energy Materials, in press, (2020).
93. P. Man, Q. Zhang, Z. Zhou, M. Chen, J. Yang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, B. He, Q. Li, W. Gong, W. Lu, Y. Yao, and L. Wei, Engineering MoS2 nanosheets on spindle-like α-Fe2O3 as high-performance core-shell pseudocapacitive anodes for fiber-shaped aqueous lithium-ion capacitors, Advanced Functional Materials, in press, (2020).
92. L. Wei and S. C. Tjin, Special Issue “Fiber Optic Sensors and Applications”: An Overview, Sensors 20, 3400 (2020).
91. M. Qi, M. Y. Zhang, K. Li, S. C. Tjin, and L. Wei, Hybrid plasmonic fiber-optic sensors, Sensors 20, 3266 (2020). *Review paper
90. C. Yi, Y. Hou, K. He, W. Li, N. Li, Z. Wang, B. Yang, S. Xu, H. Wang, C. Gao, G. Gu, Z. Wang, P. Ma, L. Wei, C. Yang, and M. Chen, Highly sensitive and wide linear-response pressure sensors featuring zero standby power consumption under bending conditions, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 17, 19563-19571 (2020).
89. K. He, Y. Hou, C. Yi, N. Li, F. Sui, B. Yang, G. Gu, W. Li, Z. Wang, Y. Li, G. Tao, L. Wei, C. Yang, and M. Chen, High-performance zero-standby-power-consumption-under-bending pressure sensors for artificial reflex arc, Nano Energy 73, 104743 (2020).
88. J. Yang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, J. Zhang, Q. Zhang, P. Shum, and L. Wei, All metal phosphide electrodes for high-performance quasi-solid-state fiber-shaped aqueous rechargeable Ni-Fe batteries, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12, 12801-12808 (2020).
87. C. Li, Q. Zhang, T. Li, B. He, P. Man, Z. Zhu, Z. Zhou, L. Wei, K. Zhang, G. Hong, and Y. Yao, Nickel metal-organic framework nanosheets as novel binder-free cathode for advanced fibrous aqueous rechargeable Ni-Zn battery, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 8, 3262-3269 (2020).
86. B. Xu, S. Ma, Y. Xiang, J. Zhang, M. Zhu, L. Wei, G. Tao, and D. Deng, In-fiber structured particles and filament array from the perspective of fluid instabilities, Advanced Fiber Materials 2, 1-12 (2020). *Review paper
85. Z. Zhou, Q. Li, L. Yuan, L. Tang, X. Wang, B. He, P. Man, C. Li, L. Xie, W. Lu, L. Wei, Q. Zhang, and Y. Yao, Achieving ultrahigh-energy-density in flexible and lightweight all-solid-state internal asymmetric tandem 6.6 V all-in-one supercapacitors, Energy Storage Materials 25, 893-902 (2020).
84. Z. Pan, J. Yang, L. Li, X. Gao, L. Kang, Y. Zhang, Q. Zhang, Z. Kou, T. Zhang, L. Wei, Y. Yao, and J. Wang, All-in-one stretchable coaxial-fiber strain sensor integrated with high-performing supercapacitor, Energy Storage Materials 25, 124-130 (2020).
83. Q. Zhang, P. Man, B. He, C. Li, Q. Li, Z. Pan, Z. Wang, J. Yang, Z. Wang, Z. Zhou, X. Lu, Z. Niu, Y. Yao, and L. Wei, Binder-free NaTi2(PO4)3 anodes for high-performance coaxial-fiber aqueous rechargeable sodium-ion batteries, Nano Energy 67, 104212 (2020).
82. M. Chen, Z. Wang, X. Ge, Z. Wang, K. Fujisawa, J. Xia, Q. Zeng, K. Li, T. Zhang, Q. Zhang, M. Chen, N. Zhang, T. Wu, S. Ma, G. Gu, Z. Shen, L. Liu, Z. Liu, M. Terrones, and L. Wei, Controlled fragmentation of single-atom-thick polycrystalline graphene, Matter 2, 666-679 (2020).
81. W. Yan, C. Dong, Y. Xiang, S. Jiang, L. Andreas, G. Loke, W. Xu, C. Hou, S. Zhou, M. Chen, R. Hu, P. Shum, L. Wei, X. Jia, F. Sorin, X. Tao, and G. Tao, Thermally drawn advanced functional fibers: new frontier of flexible electronics, Materials Today 35, 168-194, (2020). *Review paper
80. P. Man, B. He, Q. Zhang, Z. Zhou, C. Li, Q. Li, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, A one-dimensional channel self-standing MOF cathode for ultrahigh-energy-density flexible Ni-Zn batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 7, 27217-27224 (2019).
79. J. Zhang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, T. Zhang, and L. Wei, In-fiber production of laser-structured stress-mediated semiconductor particles, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11, 45330-45337 (2019).
78. J. Zhang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, T. Zhang, and L. Wei, In-fibre particle manipulation and device assembly via laser induced thermocapillary convection, Nature Communications 10, 5206 (2019).
77. B. He, P. Man, Q. Zhang, H. Fu, Z. Zhou, C. Li, Q. Li, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, All binder-free electrodes for high-performance wearable aqueous rechargeable sodium-ion batteries, Nano-Micro Letters 11, 101 (2019).
76. B. He, P. Man, Q. Zhang, C. Wang, Z. Zhou, C. Li, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, Conversion synthesis of self-standing potassium zinc hexacyanoferrate arrays as cathodes for high-voltage flexible aqueous rechargeable sodium-ion batteries, Small 15, 1905115 (2019).
75. W. Li, L. Xiong, N. Li, S. Pang, G. Xu, C. Yi, Z. Wang, G. Gu, K. Li, W. Li, L. Wei, G. Li, C. Yang, and M. Chen, Tunable 3D light trapping architectures based on self-assembled SnSe2 nanoplate arrays for ultrasensitive SERS detection, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 7, 10179-10186 (2019).
74. T. Wu, K. Li, N. Zhang, J. Xia, Q. Zeng, X. Wen, U. Dinish, M. Olivo, Z. Shen, Z. Liu, Q. Xiong, Y. Luo, S. A. Maier, and L. Wei, Ultra-wideband surface enhanced Raman scattering in hybrid graphene fragmented-gold substrates via cold-etching, Advanced Optical Materials 7, 1900905 (2019).
73. Q. Zhang, C. Li, Q. Li, Z. Pan, J. Sun, Z. Zhou, B. He, P. Man, L. Xie, L. Kang, X. Wang, J. Yang, T. Zhang, P. Shum, Q. Li, Y. Yao, and L. Wei, Flexible and high-voltage coaxial-fiber aqueous rechargeable zinc-ion battery, Nano Letters 19, 4035-4042 (2019).
72. M. Chen, W. Li, K. He, D. Zhang, N. Li, Y. Hou, G. Cheng, W. Li, F. Sui, Y. Dai, H. Luo, Y. Feng, L. Wei, W. Li, G. Zhong, and C. Yang, Flexible and high performance piezoresistive pressure sensors based on hierarchical flower-shaped SnSe2 nanoplates, ACS Applied Energy Materials 2, 2803-2809 (2019).
71. Q. Zhang, L. Li, H. Li, L. Tang, B. He, C. Li, Z. Pan, Z. Zhou, Q. Lia, J. Sun, X. Fan, T. Zhang, Y. Yao, and L. Wei, Ultra-endurance coaxial-fiber stretchable sensing systems fully powered by sunlight, Nano Energy 60, 267-274 (2019).
70. M. Zhang, M. Qi, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, M. Chen, K. Li, P. Shum, and L. Wei, One-step synthesis of cyclodextrin-capped gold nanoparticles for ultra-sensitive and highly-integrated plasmonic biosensors, Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical 286, 429-436 (2019).
69. Q. Zhang, B. He, L. Tang, Z. Zhou, L. Kang, J. Sun, T. Zhang, Q. Li, C. Li, J. Zhao, Z. Zhang, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, Fully solar-powered uninterrupted overall water-splitting systems, Advanced Functional Materials 29, 1808889 (2019).
68. T. Wu, Y. Luo, S. A. Maier, and L. Wei, Phase-matching and peak nonlinearity enhanced third-harmonic generation in graphene plasmonic coupler, Physical Review Applied 11, 014049 (2019).
67. T. Zhang, Z. Wang, B. Srinivasan, Z. Wang, J. Zhang, K. Li, C. Boussard-Pledel, J. Troles, B. Bureau, and L. Wei, Ultra-flexible glassy semiconductor fibers for thermal sensing and positioning, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11, 2441-2447 (2019).
66. M. Chen, K. Li, G. Cheng, K. He, W. Li, D. Zhang, W. Li, Y. Feng, L. Wei, W. Li, G. Zhong, and C. Yang, Touchpoint-tailored ultra-sensitive piezoresistive pressure sensors with a broad dynamic response range and low detection limit, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11, 2551-2558 (2019).
65. S. Ma, T. Ye, T. Wu, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, S. Ramakrishna, C. Vijila, and L. Wei, Hollow rice grain-shaped TiO2 nanostructures for high-efficiency and large-area perovskite solar cells, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 191, 389-398 (2019).
64. W. Yan, A. Page, T. Nguyen, Y. Qu, F. Sordo, L. Wei, and F. Sorin, Advanced multi-material electronic and optoelectronic fibers and textiles, Advanced Materials 31, 1802348 (2019). *Review paper
63. M. Zhang, K. Li, N. Zhang, Y. Zheng, T. Zhang, M. Qi, P. Shum, and L. Wei, Highly sensitive gas refractometers based on optical microfiber modal interferometers operating at the dispersion turning point, Optics Express 26, 29148-29158 (2018).
62. Q. Zhang, Z. Zhou, Z. Pan, J. Sun, B. He, Q. Li, T. Zhang, J. Zhao, L. Tang, Z. Zhang, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, All metal-organic framework derived battery materials on carbon nanotube fibers for wearable energy storage device, Advanced Science 5, 1801462 (2018).
61. Q. Zhang, J. Zhang, Z. Zhou, L. Wei, and Y. Yao, Flexible quasi-solid-state 2.4 V aqueous asymmetric microsupercapacitors with ultrahigh energy density, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 6, 20145-20151 (2018).
60. M. Chen, Z. Li, W. Li, C. Shan, W. Li, K. Li, G. Gu, Y. Feng, G. Zhong, L. Wei, and C. Yang, Large-scale synthesis of single-crystalline self-standing SnSe2 nanoplate arrays for wearable gas sensors, Nanotechnology 29, 455501 (2018).
59. K. Li, N. Zhang, M. Zhang, W. Zhou, T. Zhang, M. Chen, and L. Wei, Birefringence induced Vernier effect in optical fiber modal interferometers for enhanced sensing, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 275, 16-24 (2018).
58. S. Ma, T. Ye, T. Zhang, Z. Wang, K. Li, M. Chen, J. Zhang, Z. Wang, S. Ramakrishna, and L. Wei, Highly oriented electrospun P(VDF-TrFE) fibers via mechanical stretching for wearable motion sensing, Advanced Materials Technologies 3, 1800033 (2018).
57. K. Li, N. Zhang, T. Zhang, Z. Wang, M. Chen, T. Wu, S. Ma, M. Zhang, J. Zhang, Dinish U. S, P. Shum, M. Olivo, and L. Wei, Formation of ultra-flexible, conformal, and nano-patterned photonic surfaces via polymer cold-drawing, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 6, 4649-4657 (2018).
56. K. Li, M. Zhang, N. Zhang, T. Zhang, G. Liu, and L. Wei, Spectral characteristics and ultrahigh sensitivity near the dispersion turning point of optical microfiber couplers, Journal of Lightwave Technology 36, 2409-2415 (2018).
55. N. Zhang, K. Li, Y. Cui, Z. Wu, P. Shum, J. Auguste, X. Q. Dinh, G. Humbert, and L. Wei, Ultra-sensitive chemical and biological analysis via specialty fibers with built-in microstructured optofluidic channels, Lab on a Chip 18, 655-661 (2018).
54. K. Li, N. Zhang, M. Zhang, G. Liu, T. Zhang, and L. Wei, Ultra-sensitive measurement of gas refractive index using an optical nanofiber coupler, Optics Letters 43, 679-682 (2018).
53. B. Zhu, D. Li, T. Zhang, Y. Luo, R. Donelson, T. Zhang, Y. Zheng, C. Du, L. Wei, and H. H. Hng, The improvement of thermoelectric property of bulk ZnO via ZnS addition: influence of intrinsic defects, Ceramics International 44, 6461-6465 (2018).
52. M. Zhang, K. Li, T. Zhang, P. Shum, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, N. Zhang, J. Zhang, T. Wu, and L. Wei, Electron-rich two-dimensional molybdenum trioxides for highly integrated plasmonic biosensing, ACS Photonics 5, 347-352 (2018).
51. T. Zhang, K. Li, J. Zhang, M. Chen, Z. Wang, S. Ma, N. Zhang, and L. Wei, High-performance, flexible, and ultralong crystalline thermoelectric fibers, Nano Energy 41, 35-42 (2017).
50. J. Zhang, K. Li, T. Zhang, P. J. Buenconsejo, M. Chen, Z. Wang, M. Zhang, Z. Wang, and L. Wei, Laser induced in-fiber fluid dynamical instabilities for precise and scalable fabrication of spherical particles, Advanced Functional Materials 27, 1703245 (2017).
49. Y. He, Z. Wang, J. Zhang, and L. Wei, A stable and long-lasting concentration cell based on reduced graphene oxide membrane and natural resource electrolyte, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 5, 21130-21133 (2017).
48. M. Chen, J. Xia, J. Zhou, Q. Zeng, K. Li, K. Fujisawa, W. Fu, T. Zhang, J. Zhang, Z. Wang, Z. Wang, X. Jia, M. Terrones, Z. Shen, Z. Liu, and L. Wei, Ordered and atomically perfect fragmentation of layered transition metal dichalcogenides via mechanical instabilities, ACS Nano 11, 9191-9199 (2017).
47. Y. He, Y. Sun, Z. Wang, S. Ma, N. Zhang, J. Zhang, S. Soh, and L. Wei, Pristine graphene oxide film-based contactless actuators driven by electrostatic force, Journal of Materials Chemistry C 5, 9534-9539 (2017).
46. F. Sorin, J. Ballato, L. Wei, X. Jia, and D. Milanese, Feature issue introduction: Multimaterial and Multifunctional Optical Fibers, Optical Materials Express 7, 1906-1908 (2017).
45. T. Wu, Y. Luo, and L. Wei, Mid-infrared sensing of molecular vibrational modes with tunable graphene plasmons, Optics Letters 42, 2066-2069 (2017).
44. D. Fan, Z. Jin, G. Wang, F. Xu, Y. Lu, J. J. Hu, L. Wei, P. Shum, and X. Zhang, Extremely high-efficiency coupling method for hollow-core photonic crystal fiber, IEEE Photonics Journal 9, 1-8 (2017).
43. T. Ye, S. Ma, X. Jiang, L. Wei, C. Vijila, and S. Ramakrishna, Performance enhancement of tri-cation and dual-anion mixed perovskite solar cells by Au@SiO2 nanoparticles, Advanced Functional Materials 27, 1606545 (2017).
42. Z. Tong, W. Shen, S. Song, W. Cheng, Z. Cai, Y. Ma, L. Wei, W. Ma, L. Xiao, S. Jia, and X. Chen, Combination of micro-scanning mirrors and multi-mode fibers for speckle reduction in high lumen laser projector applications, Optics Express 25, 3795-3804 (2017).
41. T. Zhang, K. Li, C. Li, S. Ma, H. H. Hng, and L. Wei, Mechanically durable and flexible thermoelectric films from PEDOT:PSS/PVA/Bi0.5Sb1.5Te3 nanocomposites, Advanced Electronic Materials 3, 1600554 (2017).
40. S. Wang, T. Zhang, K. Li, S. Ma, M. Chen, P. Lu, and L. Wei, Flexible piezoelectric fibers for acoustic sensing and positioning, Advanced Electronic Materials 3, 1600449 (2017).
39. T. Zhang, X. Xiong, M. Liu, G. Cheng, R. Zheng, J. Xu, and L. Wei, Ultralow thermal conductivity of silicon nanowire array by molecular dynamics simulation, Materials Research Express 4, 025029 (2017).
38. M. Zhang, K. Li, P. Shum, X. Yu, S. Zeng, Z. Wu, Q. Wang, K. Yong, and L. Wei, Hybrid graphene/gold plasmonic fiber-optic biosensor, Advanced Materials Technologies 2, 1600185 (2017).
37. L. Wei, C. Hou, E. Levy, G. Lestoquoy, A. Gumennik, A. F. Abouraddy, J. D. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Optoelectronic fibers via selective amplification of in-fiber capillary instabilities, Advanced Materials 29, 1603033 (2017).
36. T. Ye, S. Ma, X. Jiang, M. Petrovic, V. Chellapan, S. Ramakrishna, and L. Wei, Electrosprayed TiO2 nanoporous hemi-spheres for enhanced electron transport and device performance of formamidinium based perovskite solar cell, Nanoscale 9, 412-420 (2017).
35. N. Zhang, H. Liu, A. M. Stolyarov, T. Zhang, K. Li, P. Shum, Y. Fink, X. Sun, and L. Wei, Azimuthally polarized radial emission from a quantum dot fiber laser, ACS Photonics 3, 2275-2279 (2016).
34. N. Zhang, G. Humbert, Z. Wu, K. Li, P. Shum, M. Zhang, Y. Cui, J. Auguste, X. Dinh, and L. Wei, In-line optofluidic refractive index sensing in a side-channel photonic crystal fiber, Optics Express 24, 27674-27682 (2016).
33. M. Chen, G. Gu, B. Zhang, Z. Cai, and L. Wei, Self-assembled on-chip spherical-cap-shaped microresonators for high sensitivity temperature sensing, Optics Express 24, 26948-26955 (2016).
32. T. Wu and L. Wei, Tunable resonant graphene plasmons for mid-infrared biosensing, Optics Express 24, 26241-26248 (2016).
31. K. Li, T. Zhang, G. Liu, N. Zhang, M. Zhang, and L. Wei, Ultrasensitive optical microfiber coupler based sensors operating near the turning point of effective group index difference, Applied Physics Letters 109, 101101 (2016).
30. S. Shabahang, G. Tao, J. J. Kaufman, Y. Qiao, L. Wei, T. Bouchenot, A. Gordon, Y. Fink, Y. Bai, R. S. Hoy, and A. F. Abouraddy, Controlled fragmentation of multimaterial fibres and films via polymer cold-drawing, Nature 534, 529-533 (2016).
29. K. Li, T. Zhang, N. Zhang, M. Zhang, J. Zhang, T. Wu, S. Ma, J. Wu, M. Chen, Y. He, and L. Wei, Integrated liquid crystal photonic bandgap fiber devices, Frontiers of Optoelectronics 9, 466-482 (2016). *Review paper
28. M. Zhang, D. Hu, P. Shum, Z. Wu, K. Li, T. Huang, and L. Wei, Design and analysis of surface plasmon resonance sensor based on high-birefringent microstructured optical fiber, Journal of Optics 18, 65005-65011 (2016).
27. G. Wang, W. Jiao, Y. Dong, L. Wei, D. Hu, P. Shum, and X. Zhang, The numerical modeling of 3D microfiber couplers and resonators, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters 28, 1707-1710 (2016).
26. T. Wu, P. Shum, Y. Sun, T. Huang, and L. Wei, Third harmonic generation with the effect of nonlinear loss, Journal of Lightwave Technology 34, 1274-1280 (2016).
25. N. Zhang, G. Humbert, T. Gong, P. Shum, K. Li, J. Auguste, Z. Wu, J. Hu, F. Luan, Q. X. Dinh, M. Olivo, and L. Wei, Side-channel photonic crystal fiber for surface enhanced Raman scattering sensing, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 223, 195-201 (2016).
24. T. Gong, N. Zhang, K. V. Kong, D. Goh, C. Ying, J. Auguste, P. Shum, L. Wei, G. Humbert, K. Yong, and M. Olivo, Rapid SERS monitoring of lipid-peroxidation-derived protein modifications in cells using photonic crystal fiber sensor, Journal of Biophotonics 9, 32-37 (2016).
23. M. Zhang, X. Dong, P. Shum, D. Hu, H. Su, W. Lew, and L. Wei, Magnetic field sensor based on magnetic-fluid-coated long-period fiber grating, Journal of Optics 17, 065402 (2015).
22. C. Hou, X. Jia, L. Wei, S. Tan, X. Zhao, J. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Crystalline silicon core fibres from aluminium core preforms, Nature Communications 6, 6248 (2015).
21. T. Wu, P. Shum, X. Shao, Y. Sun, T. Huang, and L. Wei, Efficient phase-matched third harmonic generation in a metal-clad plasmonic double-slot waveguide, Journal of Optics 17, 025506 (2015).
20. A. Canales, X. Jia, U. Froriep, R. Koppes, C. Tringides, J. Selvidge, C. Lu, C. Hou, L. Wei, Y. Fink, and P. Anikeeva, Multifunctional fibers for simultaneous optical, electrical and chemical interrogation of neural circuits in vivo, Nature Biotechnology 33, 277-284 (2015).
19. M. J. Whitfield, D. Bono, L. Wei, and K. J. Van Vliet, High-throughput corrosion quantification in varied microenvironments, Corrosion Science 88, 481-486 (2014).
18. A. Gumennik, L. Wei, G. Lestoquoy, A. M. Stolyarov, X. Jia, P. H. Rekemeyer, M. J. Smith, X. Liang, B. Grena, S. G. Johnson, S. Gradečak, A. F. Abouraddy, J. D. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Silicon-in-silica spheres via axial thermal gradient in-fibre capillary instabilities, Nature Communications 4, 2216 (2013).
17. C. Hou, X. Jia, L. Wei, A. M. Stolyarov, O. Shapira, J. D. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Direct atomic-level observation and chemical analysis of ZnSe synthesized by in situ high-throughput reactive fiber drawing, Nano Letters 13, 975-979 (2013).
16. A. M. Stolyarov, L. Wei, O. Shapira, F. Sorin, S. L. Chua, J. D. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Microfluidic directional emission control of an azimuthally polarized radial fibre laser, Nature Photonics 6, 229-233 (2012).
15. A. M. Stolyarov, L. Wei, F. Sorin, G. Lestoquoy, J. D. Joannopoulos, and Y. Fink, Fabrication and characterization of fibers with built-in liquid crystal channels and electrodes for transverse incident-light modulation, Applied Physics Letters 101, 011108 (2012).
14. D. Shemuly, A. M. Stolyarov, Z. M. Ruff, L. Wei, Y. Fink, and O. Shapira, Preparation and transmission of low-loss azimuthally polarized pure single mode in multimode photonic band gap fibers, Optics Express 20, 6029-6035 (2012).
13. L. Scolari, L. Wei, S. Gauza, S.-T. Wu, and A. Bjarklev, Low loss liquid crystal photonic bandgap fiber in the near-infrared region, Optical Review 18, 114-116 (2011).
12. L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Tunable and rotatable polarization controller using photonic crystal fiber filled with liquid crystal, Applied Physics Letters 96, 241104 (2010).
11. L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Electrically tunable bandpass filter using solid-core photonic crystal fibers filled with multiple liquid crystals, Optics Letters 35, 1608-1610 (2010).
10. C. B. Olausson, L. Scolari, L. Wei, D. Noordegraaf, J. Weirich, T. T. Alkeskjold, K. P. Hansen, and A. Bjarklev, Electrically tunable Yb-doped fiber laser based on a liquid crystal photonic bandgap fiber device, Optics Express 18, 8229-8238 (2010).
09. J. Weirich, J. Laegsgaard, L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, T. X. Wu, S.-T. Wu, and A. Bjarklev, Liquid crystal parameter analysis for tunable photonic bandgap fiber devices, Optics Express 18, 4074-4087 (2010).
08. L. Wei, J. Weirich, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, On-chip tunable long-period grating devices based on liquid crystal photonic bandgap fibers, Optics Letters 34, 3818-3820 (2009).
07. L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Compact design of an electrically tunable and rotatable polarizer based on a liquid crystal photonic bandgap fiber, IEEE Photonics Technology Letters 21, 1633-1635 (2009).
06. W. Yuan, L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, A. Bjarklev, and O. Bang, Thermal tunability of photonic bandgaps in liquid crystal infiltrated microstructured polymer optical fibers, Optics Express 17, 19356-19364 (2009).
05. L. Wei, W. Xue, Y. Chen, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Optically fed microwave true-time delay based on a compact liquid-crystal photonic-bandgap-fiber device, Optics Letters 34, 2757-2759 (2009).
04. J. Weirich, J. Lægsgaard, L. Scolari, L. Wei, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Biased liquid crystal infiltrated photonic bandgap fiber, Optics Express 17, 4442-4453 (2009).
03. L. Wei, E. Khomtchenko, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Photolithography of thick photoresist coating for electrically controlled liquid crystal photonic bandgap fiber devices, Electronics Letters 45, 326-327 (2009).
02. L. Wei, L. Eskildsen, J. Weirich, L. Scolari, T. T. Alkeskjold, and A. Bjarklev, Continuously tunable all-in-fiber devices based on thermal and electrical control of negative dielectric anisotropy liquid crystal photonic bandgap fibers, Applied Optics 48, 497-503 (2009).
01. T. T. Alkeskjold, L. Scolari, D. Noordegraaf, J. Lægsgaard, J. Weirich, L. Wei, G. Tartarini, P. Bassi, G. Sebastian, S.-T. Wu, and A. Bjarklev, Integrating liquid crystal based optical devices in photonic crystal fibers, Optical and Quantum Electronics 39, 1009-1019 (2007).
Books and Book Chapters
01. L. Wei, Advanced Fiber Sensing Technologies, Springer Nature, 2020. ISBN: 978-981-15-5507-7.
02. S. C. Tjin and L. Wei, Fiber Optic Sensors and Applications, MDPI, 2020. ISBN: 978-3-03936-696-5.
03. L. Wei, Optoelectronic Fibers, Handbook of Optical Fibers, Springer Nature, 2019. ISBN: 978-981-10-7087-7.
04. L. Wei and A. Stolyarov, Applications of Multimaterial Photonic Bandgap Fibers, Hollow Core Fibers: New Developments and Key Applications, Wiley, 2019. ISBN: 978-3527343171.
05. T. Khudiyev, A. Stolyarov, M. Ibanescu, O. Shapira, and L. Wei, Multimaterial Photonic Bandgap Fibers – Key Principles, Fabrication, and Experimental Methods, Hollow Core Fibers: New Developments and Key Applications, Wiley, 2019. ISBN: 978-3527343171.